Serum Nº6 CODAGE - ANTI-AGING SUPREME
FACE SERUM ANTI-AGING SUPREME
SERUM N°6 is the ultimate concentrate in anti-aging technology, effectively attacking all effects of aging skin. This unique formula contains the very latest innovations in cosmetic research to protect your skin and reinvigorate skin cell metabolism.
A synergy of hydrating agents and antioxidants for greater comfort and suppleness, providing increased protection by your skin’s own natural defenses. A selection of anti-aging actives and vegetal stem cells to soften expression lines and smoothen wrinkles, firming, repairing and tightening your skin from within. An active concentrate that removes spots and both lightens and lifts skin, leaving a uniform complexion and reinvigorating its natural shine.
- Moisturizer - Max: A Combination of an extract of green algae, codium tomentosum (velvet horn), and 100% natural plant hyaluronic acid, with incredible moisture-retaining powers and a low molecular weight that allows it to penetrate and act on the skin’s deepest layers.
- Antioxidant - Max: A single-celled freshwater green micro-algae, Scenedesmus (which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state) combined to a tetrapeptide to enhance natural skin defenses and minimizes damages caused by free radicals.
- Anti-fine-lines - Max: A complex myorelaxant to reduce micro-contractions of facial muscles, to smooth superficial wrinkles and prevent the appearance of deeper wrinkles. This complex made up of a biomimetic tripeptide of a molecule contained in viper venom and an extract of scentless chamomile, Matricaria maritima, a plant with antioxidant, hydrating and myorelaxant properties, with a neuropeptide derived from a peptide naturally found in the body that acts like a comforting messenger, reducing the perception of unpleasant sensations.
- Anti-wrinkles - Max: Tripeptide associated to an extract of clover (Triofolium Partence L.) and an extract of a Japanese brown algae, Laminaria digitata, particularly rich in polysaccharides, to stimulate the synthesis of skin’s components, reinforce its elasticity and thus reduce the size and depth of wrinkles.
- Firmness - Max: A polypeptide fraction extracted from peas, Pisum sativum (an important source of carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins), combined to two molecules from asiatic plants(Rabdosia rubescens et Siegesbeckia orientalis) and to a synergetic association of hyaluronic acid and an extract of Commiphora mukul, (the sap of an Indian tree that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries) for a firmer, redensified and replenished deep down skin.
- Instant lifting – Max: Alloy of an invisible lifting patch made of sea polysaccharide to lift instantaneously the skin from the outside and a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and encapsulated to better penetrate and lastingly act on the skin’s deepest layers - for an immediate and prolonged tightening effect.
- Stem cells - Max: Ultimate cosmetic innovation: A pure plant stem cells extract, Crithmum maritimum, also known as rock samphire, recognised for its adaptive capacities and resistance to hostile environment. A revolutionary active to fight all signs of skin aging and fatigue.
- Anti-spots - Max: An extract of sea daffodil, Pancratium maritimum, and a blue micro-algae, Phormidium persicinum, recognised as one of the oldest life-forms on earth, to correct localized pigmentation disorders for an even and radiant tone.
|Product type:||1.5. Face Serum|
|Solution / Skin:||Anti-Ageing|
|Direction to use:||Apply morning and/or night to face and neck after cleaning. Avoid contact with eyes.|
INCREASES THE POWER OF SKIN’S WATER RETENTION FOR DEEP AND EVEN HYDRATION OF THE DIFFERENT EPIDERMIS LAYERS.
Stimulates aquaporins and improves the flow of moisture between the skin's various layers to hydrate them all evenly.
Boosts keratinocyte growth and collagen synthesis for younger, firmer skin.
Deeply hydrates skin.
Increases skin's ability to retain moisture in its deepest layers : hyaluronic acid significantly reduces gradual moisture loss.
[Hya] : Hexapeptide that stimulates the expression of aquaporin-3, a protein responsible for transporting and dispersing water between cells.
[Hyb] : Extract of green algae, codium tomentosum (velvet horn), which in its natural habitat cyclically alternates between periods of immersion in seawater and exposure to the sun.
[Hyc] : 100% natural plant hyaluronic acid, with incredidble moisture-retaining powers and a low molecular weight that allows it to penetrate and act on the skin's deepest layers.
REDUCES MICRO-CONTRACTIONS OF FACIAL MUSCLES TO INSTANTLY SMOOTH EXPRESSION LINES AND PREVENT FIRST SIGNS OF AGING.
Mechanical action : inhibits contraction of superficial facial muscles to preventively reduce and correct expression lines for an immediate lifting effect.
Bio-stimulating action : protects skin and boosts collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, plumping skin from the inside.
Sensory action : stimulates pro-endorphin synthesis to alleviate the perception of unpleasant sensations and reduce muscular contractions.
Protective action : antioxidant action helps prevent skin ageing.
[Rua] : Biomimetic tripeptide of a molecule contained in viper venom that prevents muscular contraction.
[Rub] : Extract of scentless chamomile, Matricaria maritima, a plant with antioxidant, hydrating and myorelaxant properties.
[Ruc] : Neuropeptide derived from a peptide naturally found in the body that acts like a comforting messenger, reducing the perception of unpleasant sensations.
ARSENAL OF ANTI-AGING ACTIVES FOR A FIRMER, REDENSIFIED AND REPLENISHED DEEP DOWN SKIN.
Protects against elastin deterioration + increases elastin synthesis.
Increases collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis.
Increases the amount of hyaluronic acid.
Increases the size of adipocytes Mechanical action.
Restores skin elasticity.
Reinforces skin density.
Plumps skin from deep within.
[Fea] : Polypeptide fraction extracted from peas, Pisum sativum, an important source of carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins.
[Feb] : Alloy of two molecules, oridonin and darutoside, extracted respectively from Rabdosia rubescensand Siegesbeckia orientalis, plants native to China and Madagascar.
[Fec] : Synergetic association of hyaluronic acid and an extract of Commiphora mukul, the sap of an Indian tree that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
ENHANCES NATURAL SKIN DEFENSES AND MINIMIZES DAMAGES CAUSED BY FREE RADICALS.
Protects and repairs DNA from oxidative stress.
Protects and reinforces skin cells' integrity against oxidative stress.
Protects against UV rays.
Reduces the production of free radicals caused by UV rays.
Activates skin's hydrating mechanisms to reinforce its primary function as protective barrier.
[Aoa] : Tetrapeptide that prevents damage directly or indirectly caused by UV rays.
[Aob] : Extract from a single-celled freshwater green micro-algae, Scenedesmus, which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state.
STIMULATES THE SYNTHESIS OF SKIN’S COMPONENTS TO REINFORCE ITS ELASTICITY AND THUS REDUCE THE SIZE AND DEPTH OF WRINKLES.
Improves firmness and elasticity of skin, redensifying and lifting it at the surface.
Increases synthesis of skin's essential components to strenghten skin structure.
Smoothes skin, reduces wrinkles.
Rejuvenates fibroblasts and adult stem cells for revitalised and protected skin.
[Ria] : Derived from a tripeptide naturally found in collagen and laminins (laminins enable keratinocytes to adhere to the basal membrane).
[Rib] : Obtained from Sinorhizobium meliloti, a bacterium that naturally synthesises glycokines® when it forms a symbiotic relationship with plants.
[Ric] : Extract of brown algae, Laminaria digitata, also known as kombu in Japan. This type of algae is particularly rich in polysaccharides and is known for its remineralising and restorative properties.
REPLENISHES THE SKIN FROM THE INSIDE AND RESTRUCTURE IT OUTSIDE FOR AN IMMEDIATE AND PROLONGED TIGHTENING EFFECT.
Forms a network of proteins on skin's surface for an immediate external lifting effect.
Releases hyaluronic acid deep in the skin to redensify and lift from the inside.
[Lfa] : Protein extracted from the argan, Argania spinosa, a tree that grows exclusively in southern Morocco and has been used for centuries as a beauty treatment for skin and hair.
[Lfb] : Hyaluronic acid obtained from the fermentation of plant extracts and encapsulated to better penetrate and lastingly act on the skin’s deepest layers.
CORRECTS LOCALIZED PIGMENTATION DISORDERS FOR AN EVEN AND RADIANT TONE.
Reduces the size and intensity of dark spots.
Activates cellular regeneration and repair process to stimulate cellular rejuvenation and prevent the appearence of pigmentation irregularities.
Unifies skin pigmentation and brightness for an even complexion.
Improves skin texture.
[Tca] : Extract of Pancratium maritimum, a plant known as sea daffodil, which grows in the sand on the beaches of the Mediterranean coast and is known for its resistance to drought and sea spray.
[Tcb] : Extract of blue micro-algae, Phormidium persicinum, recognised as one of the oldest life-forms on earth.
Aqua (water), glycerin, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, Trifolium pratense (clover) flower extract, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), erythritol, Hibiscus abelmoschus extract, Pancratium maritimum (sea lily) extract, Tripleurospermum maritimum (sea chamomile) extract, diaminopropionoyl tripeptide-33, sodium hyaluronate, acetyl hexapeptide-37, Laminaria digitata (oarweed) extract, Eryngium maritimum (sea holme) extract, Maris aqua, Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, homarine HCl, Pisum sativum (pea) extract, dipeptide diaminobutylroyl benzylamide diacetate, Siegesbeckia orientalis (st. paulswort) extract, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Rabdosia rubescens (dong ling cao) extract, Commiphora mukul resin extract, Phormidium persicinum extract, magnesium aspartate, Plankton extract, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, lauroyl lysine, copper gluconate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, sucrose palmitate, sclerotium gum, lecithin, pentylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, sorbitan isostearate, xanthan gum, caprylyl methicone, myristyl malate phosphonic acid, dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan oleate, glyceryl linoleate, sorbitan laurate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, dimethiconol, caprylyl glycol, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, methylpropanediol, cyclodextrin, laureth-3, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 60, citric acid, caprylhydroxamic acid, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, disodium EDTA, BHT, sodium hydroxide, parfum (fragrance).
CERTIFIED PARABEN-FREE, ESSENTIAL OIL-FREE AND PHTALATE-FREE PRODUCT. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
CODAGE Paris is a friendly, French, family company that takes a highly personalised, high tech approach to beauty. Cleverly creating products tailored to your skin’s own specific needs, they use innovative formulas and active ingredients that work deep down in the dermis to deliver very visible results.