Serum Nº7 CODAGE - SOOTHING & ANTI-REDNESS
FACE SERUM SOOTHING & ANTI-REDNESS
SERUM N°7 is a targeted treatment to soothe sensitive skin and reduce redness.
A powerful blend of soothing agents relieves the reactivity of hypersensitive skin and strengthens its tolerance threshold for inflammatory reactions. An associated complex of moisturizing and skin-repairing active ingredients also contributes to reinforcing the integrity and structure of the dermal matrix to prevent inflammation. A concentrate of anti-redness active ingredients strengthens the integrity and the permeability of blood vessels to prevent and correct the appearance of skin redness and other unsightly microcapillaries.
- Moisturizer - Max: A Combination of an extract of green algae, codium tomentosum (velvet horn), and 100% natural plant hyaluronic acid, with incredible moisture-retaining powers and a low molecular weight that allows it to penetrate and act on the skin’s deepest layers.
- Skin soother- Max: Amino acids extracted from oats, enriched with potassium and magnésium, combined to a Tetrapeptide developed by neurocosmetics research to soothe sensitive skin and reinforce its tolerance threshold for inflammatory reactions.
- Antioxidant - Max: A single-celled freshwater green micro-algae, Scenedesmus (which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state) combined to a tetrapeptide to enhance natural skin defenses and minimizes damages caused by free radicals.
- Anti-redness - Max: Synergetic alloy of red algae, Asparagopsis armata, and brown algae, Ascophyllum nodosum, and green micro-algae, Chlorella vulgaris, to reinforce microcirculation and capillary integrity, prevent and correct the appearance of redness and other unsightly varicosities.
- Skin repair - Max: Pure medium molecular weight hyaluronic acid (obtained from the fermentation of wheat and beetroot) combined to extracts of the aerial part of organic cotton thistle,Onopordum acanthium, a plant from Auvergne known for its ability to help repair burns and two plants of Madagascar, Siegesbeckia oriental and Centella asiatica, which boost collagen synthesis to repair the skin without any marks. A unique cocktail, made of natural Actives to stimulate cellular renewal and synthesis of the skin’s building blocks to speed up cutaneous healing.
|Product type:||1.5. Face Serum|
|Solution / Skin:||Sensitive|
|Direction to use:||Apply morning and/or night to face and neck after cleaning. Avoid contact with eyes.|
Hy - Moisturizing
INCREASES THE POWER OF SKIN’S WATER RETENTION FOR DEEP AND EVEN HYDRATION OF THE DIFFERENT EPIDERMIS LAYERS.
Stimulates aquaporins and improves the flow of moisture between the skin's various layers to hydrate them all evenly.
Boosts keratinocyte growth and collagen synthesis for younger, firmer skin.
Deeply hydrates skin.
Increases skin's ability to retain moisture in its deepest layers : hyaluronic acid significantly reduces gradual moisture loss.
[Hya] : Hexapeptide that stimulates the expression of aquaporin-3, a protein responsible for transporting and dispersing water between cells.
[Hyb] : Extract of green algae, codium tomentosum (velvet horn), which in its natural habitat cyclically alternates between periods of immersion in seawater and exposure to the sun.
[Hyc] : 100% natural plant hyaluronic acid, with incredidble moisture-retaining powers and a low molecular weight that allows it to penetrate and act on the skin's deepest layers.
ENHANCES NATURAL SKIN DEFENSES AND MINIMIZES DAMAGES CAUSED BY FREE RADICALS.
Protects and repairs DNA from oxidative stress.
Protects and reinforces skin cells' integrity against oxidative stress.
Protects against UV rays.
Reduces the production of free radicals caused by UV rays.
Activates skin's hydrating mechanisms to reinforce its primary function as protective barrier.
[Aoa] : Tetrapeptide that prevents damage directly or indirectly caused by UV rays.
[Aob] : Extract from a single-celled freshwater green micro-algae, Scenedesmus, which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state.
Re – Skin Repair
BOOSTS CELLULAR RENEWAL AND SYNTHESIS OF THE SKIN’S BUILDING BLOCKS TO SPEED UP CUTANEOUS HEALING.
Optimises the process involved in rebuilding injured tissue by stimulating keratinocyte differentiation and improving fibroblast repair during the healing process.
Repairs skin deep down by improving cellular cohesion and the structure of the extracellular matrix.
Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action. Prevents contaminations responsible for slowing down the healing process.
[Rea] :Alloy of extracts from two plants native to Madagascar: Siegesbeckia orientalis, which treats wounds by protecting collagen integrity, andCentella asiatica, used in traditional Chinese medicine to encourage collagen-fibre production.
[Reb] : Extract of the aerial part of organic cotton thistle,Onopordum acanthium, a plant known for its ability to help repair burns. The plants used here are from an agricultural association in Auvergne that respects the conservation of natural species and biodiversity.
[Rec] : Pure medium molecular weight hyaluronic acid obtained from the fermentation of renewable plant extracts (wheat and beetroot).
Ap – Skin soother
SOOTHES SENSITIVE SKIN AND REINFORCES ITS TOLERANCE THRESHOLD FOR INFLAMMATORY REACTIONS.
Prevents skin irritation caused by harsh physical and chemical agents.
Improves skin hydratation (strengthens skin structure).
Restores hydrolipid film (reinforces skin's role as barrier).
Reduces inflammatory process (irritation and redness).
Reduces skin's reactivity.
Reduces neurosensitivity (sensation of discomfort). Increases skin's pain threshold.
[Apa] : Amino acids extracted from oats and enriched with potassium and magnesium
[Apb] : Tetrapeptide developed by neurocosmetics research, capable of reducing the response of neurons sensitive to external stimuli, thereby relieving sensations of pain and discomfort.
Rg – Anti-Redness
PREVENTS AND CORRECTS THE APPEARANCE OF REDNESS AND OTHER UNSIGHTLY VARICOSITIES.
Increases collagen synthesis to cover and conceal capillaries.
Reduces the cration of new blood vessels.
Keeps blood vessels intact.
Reduces the permeability and dilation of micro-blood vessels.
[Rga] : Extract of green micro-algae, Chlorella vulgaris, known to strengthen the body’s natural defences.
[Rgb] : Synergetic alloy of red algae, Asparagopsis armata, and brown algae,Ascophyllum nodosum.
Aqua (water), butylene glycol, sorbitol, glycerin, alcohol, sodium cocoyl aminoacids, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Ascophyllum nodosum (knotted wrack) extract, Asparagopsis armata (harpoon-alga) extract, lauroyl lysine, Onopordum acanthium (cotton thistle) flower/leaf/sterm extract, Chlorella vulgaris (chlorella) extract, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, Plankton extract, Centella asiatica extract, acetyl tetrapeptide-15, copper gluconate, diaminopropionoyl tripeptide-33, darutoside, acetyl hexapeptide-37, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl methicone, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylhydroxamic acid, dimethiconol, phenoxyethanol, BHT, disodium EDTA, mannitol, sodium citrate, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, methylpropanediol, citric acid, sclerotium gum, parfum (fragrance).
CERTIFIED PARABEN-FREE, ESSENTIAL OIL-FREE AND PHTALATE-FREE PRODUCT. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
CODAGE Paris is a friendly, French, family company that takes a highly personalised, high tech approach to beauty. Cleverly creating products tailored to your skin’s own specific needs, they use innovative formulas and active ingredients that work deep down in the dermis to deliver very visible results.