Serum Nº10 CODAGE - EYE CONTOUR
EYE CONTOUR SERUM ENERGY & ANTI-AGING
SERUM N°10 is an eye contour formula with 22 active ingredients and 16 patents developed to erase signs of fatigue and to correct the signs of aging.
An alloy of moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle ingredients prevents and corrects the appearance offine lines and wrinkles. Detoxifying and energising agents stimulate the cellular metabolism to optimise the skin’s natural regeneration mechanisms. A powerful blend of active ingredients works to reduce puffiness and dark under eye circles, erasing signs of fatigue and restoring a brighter look.
- Moisturizer - Max: A Combination of an extract of green algae, codium tomentosum (velvet horn), and 100% natural plant hyaluronic acid, with incredible moisture-retaining powers and a low molecular weight that allows it to penetrate and act on the skin’s deepest layers.
- Anti-fine-lines - Max: A complex myorelaxant to reduce micro-contractions of facial muscles, to smooth superficial wrinkles and prevent the appearance of deeper wrinkles. This complex made up of a biomimetic tripeptide of a molecule contained in viper venom and an extract of scentless chamomile, Matricaria maritima, a plant with antioxidant, hydrating and myorelaxant properties, with a neuropeptide derived from a peptide naturally found in the body that acts like a comforting messenger, reducing the perception of unpleasant sensations.
- Detoxifier - Max: An Extract of plankton, Scenedesmus, combined to an extract of Albizia julibrissin or Persian silk tree, native to Persia, to stimulate the natural mechanisms of detoxification for a healthy and purified skin.
- Dark circles - Max: An alloy of two matrikines combined to green micro-algae, Chlorella vulgaris, and three synergistic natural extracts that stimulate, energise and hydrate the skin around the eyes (a yeast - Saccharomyces cerevisiae , A plant - Rhodiola rosea and beetroot Betaine) Reactivates microcirculation and reduces skin colouring to prevent and correct dark circles under the eyes.
- Antioxidant - Max: A single-celled freshwater green micro-algae, Scenedesmus (which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state) combined to a tetrapeptide to enhance natural skin defenses and minimizes damages caused by free radicals.
- Anti-wrinkles- Min: Tripeptide associated to an extract of clover (Triofolium Partence L.) and an extract of a Japanese brown algae, Laminaria digitata, particularly rich in polysaccharides, to stimulate the synthesis of skin’s components, reinforce its elasticity and thus reduce the size and depth of wrinkles.
- Radiance - Max: An association of vitamins A, C et E with an extract of Dunaliella salina, a micro-algae considered a « stress manager » for its ability to develop in particularly hostile environments and a polyglucuronate rich in vitamins B1, B2, B12 and Niacin to boosts cellular energy and enhances skin clarity for an unsurpassed radiance.
- Puffiness - Max: Tetrapeptide with anti-edemic properties to prevent tissue swelling, reduce the volume of under-eye pouches by relieving congestion and restoring elasticity to skin tissue and smooth the skin around the eyes.
|Product type:||1.9. Face Eyes|
|Solution / Skin:||All skin type|
|Direction to use:||Apply morning and/or night to eye contour area after cleaning.|
Hy - Moisturizing
INCREASES THE POWER OF SKIN’S WATER RETENTION FOR DEEP AND EVEN HYDRATION OF THE DIFFERENT EPIDERMIS LAYERS.
Stimulates aquaporins and improves the flow of moisture between the skin's various layers to hydrate them all evenly.
Boosts keratinocyte growth and collagen synthesis for younger, firmer skin.
Deeply hydrates skin.
Increases skin's ability to retain moisture in its deepest layers : hyaluronic acid significantly reduces gradual moisture loss.
[Hya] : Hexapeptide that stimulates the expression of aquaporin-3, a protein responsible for transporting and dispersing water between cells.
[Hyb] : Extract of green algae, codium tomentosum (velvet horn), which in its natural habitat cyclically alternates between periods of immersion in seawater and exposure to the sun.
[Hyc] : 100% natural plant hyaluronic acid, with incredidble moisture-retaining powers and a low molecular weight that allows it to penetrate and act on the skin's deepest layers.
ENHANCES NATURAL SKIN DEFENSES AND MINIMIZES DAMAGES CAUSED BY FREE RADICALS.
Protects and repairs DNA from oxidative stress.
Protects and reinforces skin cells' integrity against oxidative stress.
Protects against UV rays.
Reduces the production of free radicals caused by UV rays.
Activates skin's hydrating mechanisms to reinforce its primary function as protective barrier.
[Aoa] : Tetrapeptide that prevents damage directly or indirectly caused by UV rays.
[Aob] : Extract from a single-celled freshwater green micro-algae, Scenedesmus, which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state.
Ru – Anti-Fine-Lines
REDUCES MICRO-CONTRACTIONS OF FACIAL MUSCLES TO INSTANTLY SMOOTH EXPRESSION LINES AND PREVENT FIRST SIGNS OF AGING.
Mechanical action : inhibits contraction of superficial facial muscles to preventively reduce and correct expression lines for an immediate lifting effect.
Bio-stimulating action : protects skin and boosts collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, plumping skin from the inside.
Sensory action : stimulates pro-endorphin synthesis to alleviate the perception of unpleasant sensations and reduce muscular contractions.
Protective action : antioxidant action helps prevent skin ageing.
[Rua] : Biomimetic tripeptide of a molecule contained in viper venom that prevents muscular contraction.
[Rub] : Extract of scentless chamomile, Matricaria maritima, a plant with antioxidant, hydrating and myorelaxant properties.
[Ruc] : Neuropeptide derived from a peptide naturally found in the body that acts like a comforting messenger, reducing the perception of unpleasant sensations.
Ri – Anti-wrinkles
STIMULATES THE SYNTHESIS OF SKIN’S COMPONENTS TO REINFORCE ITS ELASTICITY AND THUS REDUCE THE SIZE AND DEPTH OF WRINKLES.
Improves firmness and elasticity of skin, redensifying and lifting it at the surface.
Increases synthesis of skin's essential components to strenghten skin structure.
Smoothes skin, reduces wrinkles.
Rejuvenates fibroblasts and adult stem cells for revitalised and protected skin.
[Ria] : Derived from a tripeptide naturally found in collagen and laminins (laminins enable keratinocytes to adhere to the basal membrane).
[Rib] : Obtained from Sinorhizobium meliloti, a bacterium that naturally synthesises glycokines® when it forms a symbiotic relationship with plants.
[Ric] : Extract of brown algae, Laminaria digitata, also known as kombu in Japan. This type of algae is particularly rich in polysaccharides and is known for its remineralising and restorative properties.
Dx – Detoxifying
STIMULATES THE NATURAL MECHANISMS OF DETOXIFICATION FOR A HEALTHY AND PURIFIED SKIN.
Energises cellular detoxification systems.
Eliminates and recycles damaged proteins.
Boosts cellular energy and viability for purified skin that glows with health.
[Dxa] : Extract of plankton, Scenedesmus, a single-celled green freshwater micro-algae, which survives particularly extreme environments in a dormant state.
[Dxb] : Extract of Albizia julibrissin or Persian silk tree, native to Persia. This plant has long been used to treat anxiety and stress, and is known for its sedative properties.
Ec – Radiance
BOOSTS CELLULAR ENERGY AND ENHANCES SKIN CLARITY FOR AN UNSURPASSED RADIANCE.
Intensifies cellular renewal and protection.
Increases ATP synthesis.
Recharges skin's energy and improves cellular metabolism.
Provides long-lasting hydratation.
Has antioxidant properties.
[Eca] : Extract of Dunaliella salina, a micro-algae considered a stress manager for its ability to resist dehydration and heat, and to develop in extremely salty lakes, a particularly hostile environment for most living organisms.
[Ecb] : Is obtained by fermenting micro-algae extracted from Hawaii’s freshwater lakes using a bacterium,Rhizobium melitoti, which develops on the roots of leguminous plants. [Ecb] contains polyglucuronate, which has a structure similar to hyaluronic acid and is particularly rich in vitamins B1, B2, B12 and niacin.
[Ecc] : An energising synergy of vitamins E, C and A. Vitamins A, C and E are known as very powerful antioxidants. Combining them creates a synergistic action that gives the body a more effective defence system to fight the ageing effects of free radicals on the skin.
Cn – Dark Circles
REACTIVATES MICROCIRCULATION AND REDUCES SKIN COLOURING TO PREVENT AND CORRECT DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES.
Reduces pigmentation. Prevents storage of blood pigmentation and encourages their elimination. Inhibits the creation of new blood vessels. Improves microcirculation.
Keeps capillaries intact to prevent leakage of blood pigments. Renews the extracellular matrix. Synthesises elastin and collagen.
Reduces swelling around the eyes due to fatigue. Reduces local inflammation. Stimulates the elimination of fat.
[Cna] : An alloy of two matrikines that regulate cellular activity with two proteins (NHS and chrysin), supporting iron elimination and reinforcing capillary resistance.
[Cnb] : Extract of green micro-algae, Chlorella vulgaris, known to strengthen the body’s natural defences.
[Cnc] : An alloy of three synergistic natural extracts that stimulate, energise and hydrate the skin around the eyes: A yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) to improve tissue respiration, a plant (Rhodiola rosea) to accelerate fat breakdown and betaine extracted from beetroot to stimulate collagen synthesis.
Aqua (water), glycerin, butylene glycol, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl methicone, Albizia julibrissin bark extract, cyclopentasiloxane, betaine, Trifolium pratense (clover) flower extract, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, lauroyl lysine, dipeptide diaminobutylroyl benzylamide diacetate, Chlorella vulgaris (chlorella) extract, hesperidin methyl chalcone, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, sodium hyaluronate, acetyl tetrapeptide-5, Rhodiola rosea root extract, magnesium aspartate, dipeptide-2, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, diaminopropionoyl tripeptide-33, copper gluconate, acetyl hexapeptide-37, Tripleurospermum maritima (sea chamomile) extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Plankton extract, zinc gluconate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, erythritol, retinyl palmitate/carrot polypeptide, arginie ferulate, Laminaria digitata (oarweed) extract, ascorbic acid/orange/citrus limon/citrus aurantifolia polypeptides, palmitoyl oligopeptide, homarine HCl, tocopherol/wheat polypeptides, Algae extract, polyglucuronic acid, pentylene glycol, steareth-20, lecithin, laureth-3, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, chlorhexedine digluconate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, sorbic acid, chrysin, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, salicylic acid, dimethiconol, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, BHT, disodium EDTA, citric acid, sodium citrate, tocopherol, sclerotium gum.
CERTIFIED PARABEN-FREE, ESSENTIAL OIL-FREE AND PHTALATE-FREE PRODUCT. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
CODAGE Paris is a friendly, French, family company that takes a highly personalised, high tech approach to beauty. Cleverly creating products tailored to your skin’s own specific needs, they use innovative formulas and active ingredients that work deep down in the dermis to deliver very visible results.