Repair Food - Dr. Barbara STURM
Manufacturer: Dr Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm’s Repair Food is a concentrated and potent anti-inflammatory supplement that works to repair cellular function from the inside out.
Repair Food intensely supports the body’s repair mechanisms & healing of inflammation-related skin conditions (impure & dull skin, rosacea, premature aging, eczema…). The supplements have been created to combat the aging culprit inflammation throughout the body, improving function of the joints, muscles and organs. By providing an intense anti-inflammatory boost, the supplements improve the overall health of the body, resulting in healthier, glowing skin.
When combined with Dr. Sturm's inaugural supplement Skin Food, the powerhouse duo will work in tandem to strengthen, hydrate and repair the skin at a cellular level by extending the life of the cells — resulting in a fresher and more youthful appearance over time.
How to use: Take 2 capsules per day with water
|Solution / Skin:||All skin type|
|Direction to use:||Take 2 capsules per day with water|
- PURSLANEDr. Sturm’s core ingredient, widely clinically studied for its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, telomerase activating, nutritive and repairing effect, Purslane is a key ingredient to healing skin and body at the cellular level.
- ELLAGIC ACID (POMEGRANATE SKIN EXTRACT)A naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidant found in fruits and berries that has been shown to enhance the levels of antioxidant enzymes, to even skin discolorations, and to promote wound healing.
- BOSWELLIC ACIDS (FRANKINCENSE EXTRACT)Boswellia serrata is a tree native to India that produces phytochemical compounds that have been found to have strong anti-inflammatory effect, by regulating inflammation producing cytokines. In fact, long before inflammation-lowering medications and supplements existed, for over a thousand years extracts derived from different species of the Boswellia tree were safely used to treat inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and heart disease, because of its effect of inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines. As a natural arthritis treatment, Boswellic Acids have been shown in studies to reduce pain 32-65%, which is comparable to prescription medications.
- CURCUMINOIDS (CURCUMA ROOT EXTRACT)Curcumin has been shown in clinical studies to protect skin by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation through nuclear factor-KB inhibition. Curcumin treatment also reduced wound-healing time, improved collagen deposition and increased fibroblast and vascular density in wounds thereby enhancing both normal and impaired wound-healing.
- QUERCETINPromotes cell regeneration.
- ZINCAids in the division of cells, which is the function responsible for creating new tissue. Zinc also plays a big role in immune function.
- PINE BARK EXTRACTRepairs skin-plumping collagen.
Dr. Barbara Sturm is a German aesthetics doctor, world-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix.
Dr. Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic non-surgical medicine. One example is her incubation, centrifugation and re-introduction of a patient’s own blood proteins. When combined with hyaluronic acid and injected, this treatment has an anti-inflammatory and highly regenerative effect on the cellular level that returns the youthful glow and effectively combats some of the central causes of skin aging.
Inspired by her daily work Dr. Sturm has formulated Molecular Cosmetics for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regime that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts. The skincare line deploys the anti-aging ingredient Purslane, also called the “fountain of youth drug”.
Purslane activates the immortality enzyme telomerase in our cells and delivers anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects to the skin. The best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.