Moringa Cleansing Balm 200ml - Emma Hardie
Manufacturer: Emma Hardie
Bathe your skin in natural, purifying goodness with this botanical cleansing balm that leaves it clean, soft and fragrant. Removing all traces of face and eye makeup, the silky smooth formula uses plant extracts and vitamin E to balance, refine, and give a daily boost to dull, dry and mature skin.
The Cleansing Cloth is a unique Micro fibre cloth purposely designed to deliver super deep yet ultra-gentle pore cleansing and make up removal, fine lines appear smoother and the skin brighter. Backed with muslin to help insulate heat for ultimate compressing and skin cushioning.
Emma Hardie Set includes:
- Moringa Cleansing Balm 200ml
- Professional Cleansing Cloth
- Rosehip Exfoliating Seeds 5g.
|Product type:||1.1. Face Cleanser|
|Solution / Skin:||All skin type|
|Direction to use:||Caliente una pequeña cantidad en la palma de las manos y aplicar sobre rostro y cuello con movimientos lineales según la técnica Emma Hardie. Retirar con la toalla humedecida en agua caliente.|
- Essential Fatty Acids (in Grape Seed and Sweet Almond Oils) plump and soften the skin by reinforcing the lipid barrier and helping cells to
- retain moisture.
- Moringa Seed Extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E balance and purify, and help to minimise the appearance of open pores.
- Essential Oils of Orange, Neroli and Mandarin revitalise the skin and calm the senses, while Jasmine and Rose help to recondition dull, dry,
- dehydrated and mature complexions.
VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8 BEESWAX, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, SORBITAN STEARATE, PALMITIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDES, LIMONENE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, SILICA, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, JUNIPERUS VIRGINIANA OIL, AQUA (WATER), LECITHIN, LINALOOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECYL PCA, MENTHYL PCA, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER OIL, GERANIOL, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, FARNESOL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRAL, CITRIC ACID, CITRONELLOL.
A leading pioneer in natural healing and skin rejuvenation, Emma Hardie is the most accomplished facialist and holistic anti-ageing specialist in the UK today.
In 1996, Emma debuted her Natural Lift & Sculpting Facial to rave reviews from the beauty press and celebrity clients. Her goal? To deliver firmer, plumper skin without harsh ingredients or invasive techniques, and to end the search for a ‘miracle in a bottle’ by empowering her clients to treat their own skin at home, using unique massage and application techniques to make it more resilient to the passing of time.
In September 2009, Emma built on the principles of her unique facial technique by introducing her award-winning Amazing Face skincare system; a simple but effective capsule collection that has now grown into a must-have range of multi-functioning daily essentials. Designed to suit all skin types and to work with the skin’s natural functions to plump, firm, and brighten from within, Emma Hardie Amazing Face combines the benefits of targeted botanicals with Emma’s own in-depth knowledge of the skin’s anatomy, to support complexions of all ages and address a wide range of skin concerns.
- Try mixing your Moringa Balm with water in the palm of your hand, to create a milky emulsion that’s perfect for your morning cleanse
- Can be used as an intensive soothing and brightening treatment, left on for ten minutes or even overnight.
- Nourishes dry heels, knees and cuticles; conditions bumpy upper arms, brittle eyelashes, unruly brows, dry and frizzy hair; soothes razor rash; heals spots.