Phyto4+ 50ml. - Linda Meredith
Manufacturer: Linda Meredith Skincare
The unique fragrance of this cream adds to its effectiveness, uplifting the mind, body and spirit. The high content of essential oils allows the product to become lipo-solvent meaning it breaks down sebum, an ideal cream for oily skin. Chamomile extract being antiseptic helps skin prone to breakouts. Other ingredients help strengthen capillaries to reduce redness and on mature skin will firm and tighten.
This versatile cream can be used morning or evening. If the skin feels slightly dry add one or two pumps of serum to create the perfect finish.
|Product type:||1.7. Face Balancing|
|Solution / Skin:||Oily|
|Direction to use:||Apply morning and / or evening on face and neck.|
- Aloe Vera: Soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Vitamin E soothing and calming
- Borage Seed Oil: Omega 6, healing
- Palm Kernal Oil: Protects and moisturise
- Sweet Almond Oil: Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E cooling healing
- Rosemary Oil: Anti-septic
- Lavender Oil: Soothing, healing, anti-bacterial
- Thyme Oil: Anti-septic, anti-bacterial
- Cypress Oil: Vasoconstrictor, anti-septic, healing
- Geranium Oil: Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant
- Chamomile Oil: Repairing and purifying
- Ginseng Extract: Rejuvenating, oxygenating, therapeutic properties
- Comfrey Extract: Reduces inflammation, healing, soothing
Linda Meredith has worked in the beauty industry for over 40 years. Throughout that time she has noticed a dramatic change in how our skin is evolving, researching what is caused these changes, it became very clear that in the last 60 years toxins are a major factor.
Chemicals, preservatives and hormones are now part of our everyday life and have had a dramatic affect on our skin. Existing products no longer address our skincare needs, following the guise of oily, dry and combination for so many years we have all been pigeon holed into thinking we have only one choice. Skin types still exist but they now overlap meaning existing methods no longer work. For this reason an alternative concept in skin care needed to be created.
The Linda Meredith skincare range was developed to deal with skin problems and not skin types, which is why we introduced layering. Our entire range was developed to overlap and each product work in harmony to address individual issues. We all know that some days we may feel tight, other days we may have dry patches or breakouts, for this reason each product within the range has been designed with certain attributes but when overlapped the effectiveness is increased, normalizing skin and revealing a natural glowing complexion.