Menu
Related products
  • Better Aging Body Lotion - Natalie's
  • Hydration Body Gel - Natalie's
  • Smooth Body Lotion - Natalie's
  • Purity Body Lotion - Natalie's

Glow Body Lotion - Natalie's

Manufacturer: Natalie's

More info

Data sheet

Comments

Ingredients

Brand

The pleasantly light Natalie's Glow Body Lotion provides the skin with an innovative complex of active ingredients that evens the skin tone and fades hyperpigmentation to maintain a youthful skin appearance.

A particularly stable and potent form of Vitamin C provides a visible brightening effect and stimulates collagen synthesis to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Another, fat-soluble form of Vitamin C combats pigmentation disorders and has a strong antioxidative effect to give your skin a revitalized, radiant and fresh complexion. Natalie’s unique formulation also contains Mandelic Acid that inhibits the melanin production which can cause pigmentation patches as well as Vitamin E that protects the skin from UV-induced environmental stressors. Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides and Squalane are naturally found in our skin structure and are key nutrients to provide your skin with long-lasting moisture. Organic Mango Seed Butter is a rich source of valuable fatty-acids and leaves the skin feeling soft and silky. 

How to use: Apply daily in circular movements. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.

Size: 300ml

Product type:2.1. Body Cream
Solution / Skin:All skin type
Size:300ml
Direction to use:Apply the body lotion daily in circular movements.

Write your review

Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glyceryl Linoleate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceramide NP, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract*, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Methyl Benzoate, BHT, Ethyl Benzoate 
*ingredients from certified organic agriculture **tested non-allergenic parfum

Dr Barbara Sturm

Dr Natalie Lindner

"The skin is our largest organ, but most of us focus on our face, which only makes up 5% of our total skin, while neglecting the rest. I want to focus on the remaining 95% and provide you with active, thoroughly researched ingredients that can support you on your journey to healthy, glowing skin!"

Dra. Natalie Lindner

Natalie’s Cosmetics is an advanced body care brand with a medical background that has been created to fulfill the need of high-quality, science-backed body care products that are as packed with active ingredients as you would find in high-end serums. 

When developing her products, Dr Natalie Lindner conducted extensive research and selected an assortment of potent active ingredients that have a clinically-proven effect on your skin. It’s one of the unique pillars of the brand not to compromise on quality.

149.00 €