Zelens - Z Detox
Zelens Z Detox is a clarifying foaming cleanser formulated to effectively remove environmental pollutants, surface impurities, excess oil and all traces of makeup while respecting skin’s moisture balance.
Ze Detox Foaming Cleanser contains a proprietary blend of mild AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids), fermented fruit enzymes and botanical extracts. This gentle exfoliating cleanser enhances skin renewal and smoothes skin’s surface. Enriched with powerful antioxidants from green Shiso leaves. Leaves skin clean, revived, supple and radiant.
Use morning and evening. Pump cleanser into your hands and work into a lather. Massage gently into face and neck with light circular motions, avoiding the eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
|Product type:||1.1. Face Cleanser|
|Solution / Skin:||All skin type|
|Direction to use:||Pump cleanser into your hands and work into a lather. Massage gently into face and neck with light circular motions, avoiding the eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly|
- Fruit acids.- Z Detox contains two fruit-derived alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs): tartaric acid and citric acid.
Tartaric acid.- Derived from citrus fruits, this mild AHA demonstrates gentle exfoliating properties and helps to unclog pores blocked by dead skin cells, bacteria and sebum. It also helps to effectively brighten the skin and lighten areas of dark skin pigmentation.
Citric acid.- A mild AHA derived from grapefruit. Promotes gentle exfoliation and accelerates skin renewal.
- Protease enzyme.- Derived from pumpkin, this enzyme effectively removes dead skin cells and impurities. Leaves the skin cleansed, radiant and silky smooth.
- Probiotic complex.- Contains Lactobac.- llus cultures that stimulate the skin’s immune system and protect the skin against environmental stress due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shiso leaf (Perilla, Japanese mint).- Shiso leaf is well-known in Kampo medicine for its strong detox properties. Rich in polyphenols (particularly Rosmarinic acid) and triterpenoids (particularly Ursolic acid), natural molecules that demonstrate antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-allergic bioactivities. Shiso leaf acts as a powerful antioxidant defending skin from free radical damage. It helps to prevent skin reactivity and soothes sensitive skin.
- Apple Fruit Extract.- Demonstrates astringent, toning, protective and restructuring properties. Helps promote skin firmness and elasticity.
- Lemon fruit extract.- Possesses strong anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It also has skin-tightening and toning effects. Excellent for oily, tired and stressed skin.
- Biosaccharides.- Naturally derived sugar molecules obtained by fermentation. Demonstrate a strong protective effect against UV light, pollution and heavy metals. Provide a pleasant second skin effect.
- Glycerin.- Naturally present in the skin, glycerin used in Zelens products is a completely vegetable molecule derived from plant oils. It is an excellent humectant, a substance that attracts moisture from the environment and increases the amount of water in the surface layers of the skin.
- Grapes.- A bio-liquefied complete grape skin rich in phenols (antioxidants). Demonstrates strong defensive and protective properties. This active ingredient also inhibits collagen degradation.
- Wheat bran.-A bio-liquefied wheat bran rich in ferrulic acid and arabinoxylans. Demonstrates antioxidant properties and reactivates the microfibril synthesis that plumps up wrinkles from the inside. Key components of Cruox are Ferulic Acid – an antioxidant and UV absorber, and Arabinoxylans – which stimulate fibroblast metabolism for microfilm protection.
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate.
Dr. Marko Lens, the creator of Zelens, is a consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons. Internationally renowned in the field of skin cancer and skin ageing.
Zelens is a unique range blended with a remarkable number of unique ingredients, to prevent the signs of ageing whilst improving skin’s current tone and texture. In addition to new biotech actives, the range uses potent plant-derived ingredients, working in synergy to protect, regenerate and repair the skin. Zelens products combine powerful high-performance active biotechnology ingredients with the unique blend of plant-derived molecules with potent anti-aging and healing properties.
But simply combining ingredients derived from both sources does not create truly effective skin care. Ingredients must be carefully selected, science-backed and integrated in a formula to work in synergy. Only the exact balance and synergistic action of all ingredients can effectively trigger cellular processes necessary for skin regeneration and repair.
The sophisticated technology of our formulations including multiple ingredients that work in balance and synergy is essential to the remarkable effectiveness of Zelens products.
All Zelens skincare products have been subjected to extensive independent clinical testing at international research institutes to prove both safety and efficacy. None of the products have been tested on animals.